Physical Therapy Miami Metropolitan Area
Proven Treatments to Provide Relief Also Serving the Broward, Orlando and Southern Florida Areas
At COR Medical Centers, our physical therapists and proficient staff are committed to providing hands-on, customized care for every single patient to help with work-related injuries, auto accident injuries, and other serious conditions. Our holistic approach helps us treat cases regarding physical limitations, impairments, movement disabilities, and acute as well as chronic pain without having to depend on invasive surgeries. By evaluating each patient’s needs and concerns personally, our skillful team can create an individualized treatment plan and help prevent permanent damage and disability, and restore your health and functionality to the highest degree possible.
When To Seek Physical Therapy
Our specialists can help evaluate your musculoskeletal, neurologic, or orthopedic injuries and illnesses through comprehensive physical exams, assessment of your medical history, and simply listening to your concerns and health goals. We also provide certain supplemental exams that may help with diagnosing your pain or physical impairment, such as digital x-rays, MRI scans, and electrodiagnostic testing.
Physical therapy should be sought after if:
- You currently have an illness, disability, or received a procedure that has limited your physical mobility or is causing you pain.
- You are suffering from an injury that is causing you pain or hindering your physical functionality.
- You are dealing with neck or back pain, pain due to arthritis, or pain resulting from a stress injury.
- You have had a stroke or other nerve-damaging condition that is impeding your mobility.
- You are recovering from surgery or are planning on receiving a surgical procedure for health issues such as back pain.
Physical Therapy Treatments at COR Medical Centers
Our holistic rehabilitation program strives to keep you away from the surgery room and instead help with your physical impairments and/or chronic pain through the myriad of physiatry services available at our facility. Inquire first with our experts at one of our 9 locations in the Miami-Orlando-Fort Lauderdale Tri-Area to see which non-invasive treatment can help you improve your current standard of living and not have to rely on surgical procedures that are invasive and more expensive.
Our physical therapy sessions may include:
- Therapeutic exercises
- Joint and soft-tissue mobilization
- Manual therapy
- Spinal therapy treatments such as spinal stabilization
- Joint, soft-tissue, and spinal injections
- Sports injury management
- Pre- and post-surgical care
- Spasticity management
To learn more about our evaluation of certain conditions, our treatment options, or whether physical therapy is right for you, call COR Medical Centers at (844) 885-5527 today.
So Clean & Modern- Rebecca
Very Happy With My Care- Claudia
Professional, Knowledgeable & Caring- Elaine
Truly Amazing- Junior
Excellent Service- Dee
Convenient Locations and Hours
Highly Experienced Physicians & Seasoned Team
Services Available in Spanish, Creole & Portuguese