Miami Metropolitan Area Diagnostic Imaging
Top-of-the-Line Digital Imaging Also Serving the Broward, Orlando and Southern Florida Areas
The technology for diagnostic health imaging has transformed the healthcare industry in recent years, reducing the need for archaic and invasive surgical procedures to simply verify certain conditions and injuries. Our top-of-the-line technology permits our medical experts at COR Medical Centers the ability to detect medical abnormalities and issues much earlier, enabling greater patient satisfaction.
What Our Diagnostic Procedures Can Do For You
In addition to diagnosing any injuries or illnesses within your body, our diagnostic imaging can also determine the effectiveness of a certain treatment for an illness or fracture. Depending on each patient’s symptoms and the area that needs to be evaluated, our specialists will determine the kind of imaging test that will be used.
Diagnostic imaging can help detect health abnormalities, diseases, and injuries such as, but not limited to:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Joint dislocations and injuries
- The fluid within the lungs
- Kidney stones
- Foreign bodies
- Cysts and tumors
- Breast cancer and other signs of cancer
- Abdominal issues
- Traumatic brain injuries and brain abnormalities
- Abdominal, heart, and liver diseases
- Internal bleeding and/or swelling
- Problems relating to the nervous system or blood vessels
- Assessment of prior aneurysms, seizures, or strokes
Imaging Services at COR Medical Center
At COR Medical Center, our team provides the following technology to help assess your medical condition or injury and accurately diagnose your situation to create a proper treatment plan for you:
- Digital X-Rays - Arguably the most popular of all the diagnostic imaging services, x-rays use a very minimal amount of radiation to produce images of your internal structure, more specifically, the skeletal system and internal organs that are dense enough to get exposed. They are used for more than just assessing bone fractures; they can also aid with checking for pneumonia, certain signs of different kinds of cancers, among other health abnormalities and conditions.
- MRI Scans - Magnetic resonance imaging (abbreviated MRI) uses a magnetic field along with radio wave pulses to capture some of the most precise and accurate images for healthcare providers to get a closer look at a patient’s internal structure. Several health concerns and abnormalities that are musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, or oncologic can be assessed when obtaining an MRI scan.
For additional information regarding our diagnostic imaging services, call us at (800) 267-2072.
Convenient Locations and Hours
Highly Experienced Physicians & Seasoned Team
Services Available in Spanish, Creole & Portuguese