Every day, thousands of Americans are involved in automobile accidents. Many of these accidents cause various injuries, some of which are chronic and acute and may require further medical treatment. Some of the most common ways to get hurt in an automobile accident are to dislocate or break your bones, tear soft tissues, muscles, and misalign your joints. It is critical you reach out to a pain specialist focusing on the most holistic and non-invasive way to provide effective solutions for your road back to recovery.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
Depending on the cause and severity of your injury, you may benefit from noninvasive orthopedic treatments like chiropractic care or you may need surgery. Either way, COR Medical Centers can help you recover from an auto accident injury.
Some of the most common orthopedic injuries from auto accidents that we treat include:
- Broken ribs
- Herniated discs
- Knee injuries
- Strained or ruptured muscles or tendons
- Sprained or torn ligaments
When to Seek Medical Attention
It’s best to seek medical assistance immediately after you’ve been in an automobile accident. It is common to not notice symptoms of injuries at first and in many cases, it may take days for signs to show up or fully develop. If you delay the treatment process the chances of your injury further complicating will increase and it may make it more difficult to treat the injury altogether. Putting off treatment is never a good option.
This is why it’s important to contact your doctor as soon as possible if you suspect a more serious condition. At COR Medical Centers, we are capable of examining your condition to determine the severity of your unique case, as well as formulate to bring you back to recovery with less pain as quickly as possible.
How Do We Treat Auto Accident Injuries At COR Medical Centers?
Our seasoned team of chiropractic and pain specialists can treat your automobile injuries with interventional procedures and orthopedic surgery. The best treatment for you will depend on what kind of injury you have and how severe it is.
We offer the following services for auto accident injuries in the Miami Metropolitan Area, including:
- Interventional Pain Management — Interventional procedures are minimally invasive treatments that involve the use of injections or very tiny surgical instruments.
- Orthopedic Services — Some injuries cannot be corrected with non-invasive treatments. In these situations, orthopedic surgery may be the best option. Our team specializes in minimally invasive versions of many different surgeries, so you can recover faster and with less pain.
- Chiropractic Care – You may also benefit from chiropractic care if you’ve been in an automobile accident. Talk to us about finding one of our clinics near you that offers chiropractic care.
Contact COR Medical Centers in the Miami Metropolitan Area Today
If you have recently been involved in an automobile accident, please don’t hesitate to have a medical professional examine your condition. Visit one of our team members at our Miami Metropolitan Area clinic for an examination or for treatment.